Convertible Spaceship is the ultimate large play mat for kids aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to control a spaceship!
• Folds into a fantastic rocket that kids will simply love to play with!
• Simple story to aid word recognition in kids who are learning to read.
• Bright illustrations by renowned children's artist, Simon Abbott.
"Bravo for imaginative, intuitive publishing. This book really is an interstellar hit!" The Book Sniffer
"Hours of imaginative fun guaranteed - this is a really clever idea and any child should be thrilled to receive this." Parents in Touch
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
Convertible Spaceship can be used as a story book, large play mat and be transformed into a sit-in spaceship toy. This multiuse convertible book engages preschool kids with its exciting story and 'out of this world' illustrations.
Features of Convertible Spaceship:
• Read a short story with your child about a space mission to reach an alien spacecraft – you'll have to dodge comets, explosions and steer past the path of other planets as you go.
• The illustrated story route allows kids to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed like our Universe, using their own toys.
• The fun, simple text encourages word recognition and early reading skills, helps them to learn what astronauts experience in space and about the awesome Solar System.
• The sit-in toy allows kids to pretend to leave Earth and blast off into space.
Convertible Fire Engine is the ultimate large play mat for kids aged 3–6 years to learn, play and pretend to be a firefighter! This amazing storybook folds into a play mat...
Convertible Pirate Ship is the perfect playbook for toddlers aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to be a pirate! • Fun, pirate adventure story for your child to enjoy.• Folds...
Convertible Train book is the perfect playbook for toddlers aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to be a train driver! • Bright, simple illustrations to appeal to young children.•...