1. Concise text paragraphs cover subjects in greater detail for this Key Stage 2
age group, giving learners a deeper understanding to support their schoolwork
2. The numbered facts give children an incentive to make their way through each book, and feel a sense of progression and achievement.
3. Each book is filled with a rich visual display, from jaw-dropping photographs and labelled diagrams to cutaways and detailed illustrations, to reinforce and strengthen a child’s understanding of new or complex ideas.
4. Mini projects and quizzes encourage children to recap and revise what they have read, cementing the learning with either hands-on or spoken repetition.
5. Cartoons and fun facts add levity to a child’s learning, breaking the pace of the book, making them laugh and enjoy the content – and encouraged to continue.