Wild About Oceans dives into our underwater world and shines a light on remarkable sea creatures, coral reefs and much more.
- Bite-sized paragraphs, packed with interesting facts
- Detailed diagrams and cutaways to help understanding
- Projects and quizzes encourage fun learning
Wild About Oceans is an essential book for young nature and conservation enthusiasts. It is packed with illustrations, amazing photographs and engaging text that covers key topics such as ocean inhabitants, sea life at risk and the importance of our seashores. Feature panels throughout provide fun facts, cartoons, quizzes and activities.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages