Children will love reading all about Nat the Narwhal, Scout the Shark, Olive the Octopus, Pippi the Penguin, Seb the Seahorse and Tia the Turtle in this beautiful set of young picture books.
- Original contemporary fiction
- Beautiful artwork and design by a selection of talented children's artists
- Focus on animal characters in their natural habitat
- Contemporary theme of the natural world
All the stories in this charming collection are set in the sea, giving children a great introduction to a wide range of exciting ocean animals. Each tale holds an important and meaningful message – Scout the Shark, for example, learns that everyone's skills should be celebrated, and Seb the Seahorse discovers that he is stronger than he thought.
Each tale is written by Catherine Veitch, a highly experienced UK children’s writer. Catherine has a passion for inspiring children's imaginations and curiosity about the world through heartfelt stories.
As well as being a delight to share, picture books are an important learning tool for very young readers. Not only do they help build first words and sentences, they also encourage story analysis and can help spark a lifelong love of reading.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages