Learn everything there is to know about water transport in this action-packed book! On the Water! is guaranteed to delight all young vehicles fans.
- Packed with ships, boats and subs
- Engaging text and helpful labels throughout explain what different watercraft do
- Bright illustrations to engage young readers
- Plenty of fun details to spot on every page
It's time to travel over (and under) the waves, and find out all about different watercraft from surfboards to sailing ships. Learn the key features of a rescue hovercraft, see inside a holiday motorboat and dive down deep with a submarine!
Each double-page spread presents a different kind of vehicle in detail and illustrated characters to bring learning to life.
Illustrator Ailie Busby lives wwith her family in the North East of England. Quite a number of years ago, Ailie studied Graphic Design, and then specialised in Illustration at Cambridge School of Art. Ailie uses a mixed media approach to her work – including a combination of acrylic paint, and pencils mixed with collage and photoshop.
Writer Claire Philip is an experienced children's author and editor living in the Lake District, UK. She loves writing books to help young children fall in love with the world around them. Her favourite watercraft is a lifeboat!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages