Olive the Octopus is an amazing picture book for children aged 3+. It tells the tale of Olive the octopus and her quest to discover who is eating too much of her precious seaweed forest.
- Perfect for reading aloud to young children
- Beautiful artwork and design
- Original contemporary fiction
- Focus on animal characters in their natural habitat
This wonderful story follows Olive as she turns detective, investigating every animal she meets. It's not until she encounters some playful sea lions that she discovers the truth! This simple tale introduces children to a range of sea creatures, and reveals the wonders of our ocean habitats.
The bright, colourful illustrations are by Elissambura. Since her childhood, Elissambura has been captivated by images, stories, colours, animals, books, materials and the scent of ink and paper.
The story is by Catherine Veitch, a highly experienced UK children’s writer. Catherine has a passion for inspiring children's imaginations and curiosity about the world through heartfelt stories.
As well as being a delight to share, picture books are an important learning tool for very young readers. Not only do they help build first words and sentences, they also encourage story analysis and can help spark a lifelong love of reading.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages