1. Pen-and-paper activities encourage children to practise fine motor skills when completing mazes and dot-to-dot puzzles, or colouring.
2. Black-and-white illustrations to colour in give children a calm, mindful activity that they can complete independently.
3. With the Puzzle Posters, word and number games, as well as shape and colour recognition, practise key skills in a fun environment.
4. Children are able to zone in on an activity or colouring area they would like to do, giving them choice – a key component of independence.
5. Colouring and completing puzzles is fun, and a great way for a grown-up to provide an enabling environment for a child to relax with a clear focus (as children always like to be doing something).
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages