1. Each set contains subject words, both familiar and unfamiliar, to build a child’s vocabulary and encourage discussion.
2. This discussion with a grown-up is vital for learning social interaction, alongside being exposed to sentence structure and language fluency.
3. Spot the odd one out or spot the difference games test a child’s observational skills in a fun way.
4. The cards look at numbers and colours, alongside the subject words, to strengthen a child’s core vocabulary.
5. The cards are double-sided, with a single word and image on one side, and further ideas on the other side, so grown-ups can help a child to focus and not become overwhelmed or confused.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages