Lots to Spot Flashcards: My Food! contains 27 double-sided flashcards to teach your toddler numbers, colours and the words for new foods.
- Improve your toddler's vocabulary, number skills and colour recognition
- Simple spotting activity on each card encourages learning through play
- Instruction card gives plenty of tips for multiple ways to use the flashcards
Lots to Spot Flashcards: My Food! is a captivating set of double-sided flashcards, designed to engage young children as they learn numbers, colours and the simple words for new and favourite foods. One side features an illustration of a particular food alongside the word, while the other side shows a number and emphasises the colour of that food. For example; on the "pumpkin" card, the back of the card features the number "3", an illustration of "three orange pumpkins" and the background colour is a block orange. Each card also features a "Spot the odd one out activity" which children will enjoy.
The handy instruction card provides lots of ideas for how to use the cards and keep children occupied such as "Find the pairs of cards with matching colours". On the other side of this card is an overview of all the foods featured in the set which can also be used to play a game.
The bold illustrations by illustrator Liza Lewis will be adored by little ones and will keep them focused as they discover and learn. They provide lots to look at and talk about, helping to expand your child's knowledge and vocabulary naturally through play. The durable cards have curved corners and are easy for small hands to hold, making them perfect for use at home and while travelling.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages