1. Each title is packed with words, both familiar and unfamiliar, to build a child’s vocabulary and encourage discussion.
2. The prompted discussion with a grown-up is vital for understanding social interaction, alongside being exposed to sentence structure and language fluency.
3.Age-targeted questions and spotting activities throughout develop a child’s key early vocabulary – colours, patterns and numbers – in a fun, gamified way that you can dip in and out of.
4. The stickers are BIG, so small hands can peel, handle and place them easily – important fine motor skills to master for young kids.
5.This series was made with tired, busy grown-ups in mind – to stimulate interaction and bonding between parent and child, by giving parents the tools of simple questions and activities without having to think too much.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages