Lots to Spot At School! contains more than 100 school objects to spot and talk about with your preschooler, as well as BIG stickers.
- Improve your toddler's vocabulary and encourage discussion
- Spotting activities based on colours, numbers, shapes and opposites
- Large, easy-to-peel stickers for little hands
Little minds can experience an exciting day at school inside this colourful sticker book. Themed spreads – such as In the Classroom, Lunchtime, In the Playground and Making Music – present a wide range of different school settings and objects to talk about on every page. Children will love placing the big stickers to complete the brightly illustrated pages, and doing the spotting tasks, which explore colours, numbers, opposites and more.
About the illustrator
Ailie is an illustrator living with her family in the North East of England. She studied Graphic Design, and then specialised in Illustration at Cambridge School of Art. Ailie uses a mixed media approach to her work – including a combination of acrylic paint, and pencils mixed with collage and photoshop. You will recognise Ailie's gorgeous illustrations from our other Lots to Spot sticker book – On the Go!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages