This brilliant book helps children to investigate the world around them by taking a hands-on approach to core topics: Science, Space, Planet Earth and Human Body.
- Four sections cover a range of topics, perfect for supporting school learning
- Special feature bars throuhghout contain super-cool bite-size facts
More than 40 step-by-step projects to try, including creating a cloud in a jar, making a stethoscope, and using water to power your own rocket
Every spread features stunning scientific photos, ultra-detailed artwork and fun cartoons. Within each section, 11 illustrated step-by-step projects encourage practical learning, creating an immersive learning experience.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages