I Can Eat is a charming board book featuring animal characters who are trying new foods that your toddler may come across.
- Enticing illustrations of bold, bright animals to talk about together
- Encourages interaction with easy to handle fold-out board pages
- Each animal is eating a type of food that little ones might like to try themselves
I Can Eat is a bright board book, featuring delightful animal characters, which encourages very young children to explore the world around them. In each scene, an animal tries a type of food that your toddler could taste too. Little ones will love to guess what the animal is eating before folding out the page to reveal the full scene.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages