1. Subject sticker books build upon a child’s interest in an interactive, educational way.
2. Children practise their listening, comprehension and answering skills when completing the book's simple spotting tasks with a grown-up.
3. Each book incorporates key vocabulary of numbers, colours, opposites and more, to strengthen a child’s learning foundations.
4. The book's colourful stickers enable a child to practise their fine motor skills, as they peel, handle and place the sticker in the correct places.
5. The delightful illustrations throughout each book, full of character and detail, engages a child to be interested in the content.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages