Curious Questions & Answers About Weather takes a sideways look at all that is wild and wonderful about weather for children aged 5+.
- Mind-boggling questions and answers
- Fresh, modern illustrations will appeal to children
- Fun approach to learning with humorous Would you Rather? questions
The entertaining Q&A format makes Curious Questions & Answers About Weather the perfect book for both eager learners and reluctant readers. Find out how clouds make lightning, which plants need the wind, and why Arctic foxes get a new look in winter.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages