Curious Questions & Answers About Our Oceans takes a sideways look at all that is super and strange about life in the oceans for children aged 5+.
- Mind-boggling questions and answers
- Fresh, modern illustrations will appeal to children
- Fun approach to learning with humorous Would you Rather? questions
The entertaining Q&A format makes Curious Questions & Answers About Our Oceans the perfect book for both eager learners and reluctant readers. Find out who has picnics on the seabed, how long it takes to make an island, and why a dolphin is more like a hippo than a herring. Lively illustrations complete this wonderfully quirky fact book.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages