Convertible Pink Car is a fantastic activity book for kids aged 3+ years to read, play and pretend to drive a car!
- Fun sit-in car that folds down after playtime to be easily stored
- Simple story encourages your child to learn new words
- Bright illustrations are full of wonderful details for your child to find and talk about
Convertible Pink Car can be used as a story book, large play mat and be made into a sit-in pink car toy. One, you can read the short story with your child about some friends having a fun day out to the fair and the busy lives of the people they drive past. Two, the illustrated story route allows your child to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed as the countryside, using their own toys. And three, the book folds into a car, with a steering wheel, which your child can pretend to drive!
UK children's book author and editor Amy Johnson is passionate about making books for kids both education and fun to read.
Simon Abbott is a UK children's book illustrator who aims to make his artwork fun, fresh and happy to engage young children's imaginations.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages