- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Classic Poems is a brilliant collection for children aged 9+ to fall in love with poetry.
Classic Poems is a stunning hardback that introduces the whole family to the pleasures of reading poetry. Presenting classics works by poets such as William Shakespeare, John Keats, Emily Dickinson, Walt Whitman, William Blake and more, this book also features short biographies to encourage children to learn about the famous poets.
- Attractive keepsake book of classic poems
- Index of first lines and titles makes it easy to find your favourite poem
- Beautifully illustrated throughout
- Biographical and historical notes provide context for further learning
This inspiring book contains a wealth of famous poems such as Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, All the World’s a Stage by William Shakespeare, and The Horses of the Sea by Christina Rossetti. Each page features rich colour illustrations, making this a must-have for your child's bookshelf and a wonderful literary gift.