1. Subject sticker books build upon a child’s interest in an interactive, educational way.
2. Children practise their listening, comprehension and answering skills when completing the simple spotting tasks with a grown-up.
3.Each book incorporates key vocabulary of numbers, colours, opposites and more, to strengthen a child’s learning foundations.
4. The colourful stickers enable a child to practise their fine motor skills, as they peel, handle and place the sticker in the correct places.
5. The delightful illustration, full of character and detail, engages a child to be interested in the content.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages