Young children will love exploring their world with this helpful book of first words! Every double-page has a different theme relating to objects and sights that children will encounter out and about in everyday life – such as At he Park and Indoor Play – and is packed with words and illustrations to discover and talk about.
- More than 100 words to explore and expand vocabulary
- Bright illustrations to engage young readers
- Lots for children to spot and discuss on every page
- Simple questions on every spread
Fun questions are scattered around the pages to encourage inquisitive toddlers to interact with the book. There is a fun 'Can you find?' activity on the last page, with prompts to find objects within the book.
First word books are invaluable for toddlers as they learn to talk – and are brilliant for sharing time and time again.
The illustrator of this playful book is Kathryn Selbert. Kathryn is a freelance children's book illustrator currently living in New Haven, Connecticut, with her French bulldog, Margot. She earned her BFA in Illustration from the Rhode Island School of Design. Her work is inspired by the people she meets in her everyday life, our colourful world, flora and fauna and having fun.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages