1. The series covers familiar topics, so a young child can explore their own world with useful words.
2. Bright, playful illustrations allow a child to connect language and visuals, to enable them to remember and use the words more easily.
3. Simple questions and activities engage and encourage a child to use their observational or memory skills, and find the words to describe what they see.
4. Young children will enjoy spotting familiar things, and asking about unknown things, prompting and practising the skill of discussion.
5. Each book is split into groups of words, so grown-ups and young children are able to dip in and out, depending on whether they’re just reading for pleasure, are backing up an activity, or the child simply wants to move on to something else.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages