Young children will love exploring their world with this helpful book of first nature words! Every double-page has a different theme relating to the great outdoors – such as By the river and At the park – and is packed with words and illustrations to discover and talk about.
- More than 100 words to explore and expand vocabulary
- Bright illustrations to engage young readers
- Lots for children to spot and discuss on every page
- Simple questions on every spread
Fun questions are scattered around the pages to encourage inquisitive toddlers to interact with the book. There is a fun 'Can you find?' activity on the last page, with prompts to find objects within the book.
First word books are invaluable for toddlers as they learn to talk – and are brilliant for sharing time and time again.
The illustrator of this playful book is Sebastien Braun. Also a painter and sculptor, Sebastien was born in Strasbourg, France. For as long as he can remember he's enjoyed created images. As a child, Sebastien spent countless hours drawing and doodling in the margins of his school books!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages