Young children will love exploring their world with this helpful book of first words! Every double-page has a different theme relating to the world of food – such as Fantastic Fruit and Going on a Picnic – and is packed with words and illustrations to discover and talk about.
- More than 100 words to explore and expand vocabulary
- Bright illustrations to engage young readers
- Lots for children to spot and discuss on every page
- Simple questions on every spread
Fun questions are scattered around the pages to encourage inquisitive toddlers to interact with the book. There is a fun 'Can you find?' activity on the last page, with prompts to find objects within the book.
First word books are invaluable for toddlers as they learn to talk – and are brilliant for sharing time and time again.
The illustrator of this delightful book is Liza Lewis – an illustrator based in Southhampton, UK. She works from her home studio where she creates colourful children’s illustrations and designs. Liza gets loads of inspiration from her family, dog, cat, animals, toys, music, art, fabrics and plants – anything really!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages