100 Facts Saving the Earth is packed with amazing facts, detailed images and fun activities for children to learn all about helping to preserve our planet.
- Kids learn more easily with bitesized information
- Photographs and artworks aid children who learn through visual prompts
- Activities allow children to put what they have learned into practice
100 Facts Saving the Earth includes key topics about our changing planet and future problems, in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Each fact is accompanied by beautiful illustrations and photographs, which add visual meaning to the information for kids.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages