100 Facts Nocturnal Animals presents nocturnal animals and their adaptations for life after dark in this great fact book for ages 7+.
- Beautiful illustrations and detailed photographs throughout
- Covers why some animals prefer the light of the Moon to the daytime, how they hunt, choose a mate and blend into the shadows
- Numbered facts enable kids to work methodically through the book
100 Facts Nocturnal Animals covers key information for kids in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Every page features detailed illustrations and colourful photographs that bring the text to life, making this title the perfect children's animal book for ages 7+ years.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages