1. Each set contains subject words, both familiar and unfamiliar, to build a child’s vocabulary and encourage discussion.
2. This discussion with a grown-up is vital for learning social interaction, alongside being exposed to sentence structure and language fluency.
3. Spot the odd one out or spot the difference games test a child’s observational skills in a fun way.
4. The cards look at numbers and colours, alongside the subject words, to strengthen a child’s core vocabulary.
5. The cards are double-sided, with a single word and image on one side, and further ideas on the other side, so grown-ups can help a child to focus and not become overwhelmed or confused.