Wild Nature Weird Animals reveals 20 incredible animals through jaw-dropping facts and dramatic close-up images to help children aged 8+ learn about the world’s strangest species.
• Breathtaking photos of animals in action using their extraordinary skills.
• Overview at the beginning to introduce the topic.
• Key stats, including length, weight and lifespan, for every animal.
From a chameleon with horns to a spiky fish, young readers will be fascinated by the strange behaviours, looks and habits of these fascinating creatures.
Wild Nature Weird Animals takes kids on an exciting animal adventure with stunning imagery, unbelievable facts and key stats. The concise fact boxes, fun fonts and high-definition photography make information more appealing to read for children aged 8+.
Wild Nature Weird Animals offers 20 unique species to choose from and will further an interest in wild animals or inspire a new curiosity. Kids will want to revisit these animals time and time again and will be encouraged to read other non-fiction information books in the future.
Questions answered in this book
• How does a horned chameleon catch its prey?
• What causes a pufferfish to inflate?
• What does an aardvark use to burrow into the ground?
Author: Steve Parker
Size: 279.4 x 216 mm
Format: Paperback with foil