Wild Nature Strange Bugs reveals 20 incredible animals through jaw-dropping facts and dramatic close-up images to help children aged 8+ learn about the world’s weirdest creep-crawlies.
• Breathtaking photos of animals in action using their extraordinary skills.
• Overview at the beginning to introduce the topic.
• Key stats, including length, weight and lifespan, for every bug.
From ants that make honey inside their bodies to beetles with huge horns, young readers will be fascinated by the strange behaviours, looks and habits of these fascinating creatures.
Wild Nature Strange Bugs takes kids on an exciting animal adventure with stunning imagery, unbelievable facts and key stats. The concise fact boxes, fun fonts and high-definition photography make information more appealing to read for children aged 8+.
Wild Nature Strange Bugs offers 20 unique species to choose from and will further an interest in wild animals or inspire a new curiosity. Kids will want to revisit these animals time and time again and will be encouraged to read other non-fiction information books in the future.
Questions answered in this book
• What's the largest prey a giant centipede will attack?
• How does a male scorpionfly court a female?
• How much does a giant weta weigh?
Author: Steve Parker
Size: 279.4 x 216 mm
Format: Paperback with foil