Wild Nature Animal Giants reveals 20 incredible animals through jaw-dropping facts and dramatic close-up images to help children aged 8+ learn about the world’s largest species.
• Breathtaking photos of animals in action using their extraordinary skills.
• Overview at the beginning to introduce the topic.
• Key stats, including length, weight and lifespan, for every animal.
From the anaconda's colossal coils to the blue whale's mammoth heart, young readers will be fascinated by the key topics of body size, feeding habits and getting around.
Wild Nature Animal Giants takes kids on an exciting animal adventure with stunning imagery, unbelievable facts and key stats. The concise fact boxes, fun fonts and high-definition photography make information more appealing to read for children aged 8+.
Wild Nature Animal Giants offers 20 unique species to choose from and will further an interest in wild animals or inspire a new curiosity. Kids will want to revisit these animals time and time again and will be encouraged to read other non-fiction information books in the future.
Questions answered in this book
• How much does a newborn elephant weigh?
• How many ants does an anteater eat in a day?
• How fast can a hippo run?
Author: Jinny Johnson
Size: 279.4 x 216 mm
Format: Paperback with foil