Wild Nature Amazing Sharks reveals 20 incredible animals through jaw-dropping facts and dramatic close-up images to help children aged 8+ learn about one of the world’s most fascinating species.
• Breathtaking photos of sharks in action using their extraordinary skills.
• Overview at the beginning to introduce the topic.
• Key stats, including length, weight and lifespan, for every shark.
From the basking shark's huge gaping jaws to the bull shark's fearsome reputation, young readers will be fascinated by the key topics of incredible senses, hunting techniques and amazing anatomy.
Wild Nature Amazing Sharks takes kids on an exciting animal adventure with stunning imagery, unbelievable facts and key stats. The concise fact boxes, fun fonts and high-definition photography make information more appealing to read for children aged 8+.
Wild Nature Amazing Sharks offers 20 unique species to choose from and will further an interest in wild animals or inspire a new curiosity. Kids will want to revisit these animals time and time again and will be encouraged to read other non-fiction information books in the future.
Questions answered in this book
• Why do blue sharks work in groups?
• How does a great white shark take down its prey?
• What do greenland sharks scavenge on?
Author: Steve Parker
Size: 279.4 x 216 mm
Format: Paperback with foil