- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Weather takes a hands-on approach to learning about our atmosphere, what causes a change in the weather and the most extreme climates on the planet.
- 11 projects to try, including make fog in a jar and build your own barometer
- Packed with super cool close-up photos of all sorts of weather conditions
- Bursting with mind-blowing weather facts throughout
Project Weather is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children investigate different types of weather, from rain and sun to floods and tornadoes. Children will also learn about climate change and how to help stop it. With endless activities and fascinating facts to absorb, children will enjoy learning to become a mini-expert in meteorology.