Try awesome hands-on projects and learn super-cool facts about space.
Regular price £6.99 £6.99 Sale price£4.99 £4.99 Save £2
- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Space takes a hands-on approach to learning about our mind-blowing planet, solar system and galaxy.
Project Space is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children blast in to space and learn everything there is to know about their galaxy from exploding to stars and space rocks to the solar system and space travel. With endless activities and fascinating facts to absorb, your budding young astronaut will enjoy exploring their world and will be excited to look beyond it.
Author: Ian Graham
Consultant: Clint Twist
Illustrators: Rob McClurkan (cover) Peter Bull, Sarah Horne and Stuart Jackson-Carter (insides)
Size: 275 x 216 mm
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages
Subscribe to hear about our news, super deals and things we love