Try awesome hands-on projects and learn super-cool facts about science.
Regular price £6.99 £6.99 Sale price£4.99 £4.99 Save £2
- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Science takes a hands-on approach to learning about our scientific world, from the smallest atom to the strongest force fields.
Project Science is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children discover how science is an essential part of our everyday lives from electricity to travel. With endless activities and fascinating facts to absorb, children will enjoy discovering all about the wonders of science.
Author: John Farndon
Consultant: Ian Graham
Illustrators: Paul Boston (cover) Sara Lynn Cramb and Tom Heard (insides)
Size: 280 x 215 mm
Format: Paperback with pantone ink
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages
Subscribe to hear about our news, super deals and things we love