- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Science takes a hands-on approach to learning about our scientific world, from the smallest atom to the strongest force fields.
- 11 projects to try, including make an explosion and build a periscope
- Packed with super cool close-up photos, diagrams and illustrations
- Bursting with mind-blowing science facts throughout
Project Science is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children discover how science is an essential part of our everyday lives from electricity to travel. With endless activities and fascinating facts to absorb, children will enjoy discovering all about the wonders of science.