- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Earth takes a hands-on approach to learning about our planet, from how it was formed to how it works.
- 11 projects to try, such as recreating the big bang and making a tornado in a bottle
- Packed with super cool close-up photos of animal species, natural disasters and much more
- Bursting with mind-blowing earth facts throughout
Project Earth is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children investigate our planet and all of its natural wonders. With endless activities and fascinating facts to absorb, children will enjoy discovering everything there is to know about their precious home planet and what they can do to protect it.