Project Body takes a hands-on approach to learning all about the awesome human body, from how it grows to the systems at work inside. Perfect for practical learners aged 7+.
- 11 projects to try, including making a pair of working model lungs, recreating an enzyme breakdown and testing your taste buds
- Packed with super cool illustrations and diagrams
- Highly informative pages, brimming with interesting facts
Project Body is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children take a thorough look inside the body and discover its incredible features. With endless activities, flaps to lift and an exciting fold-out centre page, children will enjoy this alternative approach to the anatomy of the human body.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages