My Fairytale Time The Three Little Pigs book is a charmingly illustrated, simple retelling of how the little pigs try to keep a roof over their heads when the big bad wolf is on the prowl!
• Beautiful, bright illustrations
• Clear, energetic text throughout, perfect for toddlers
• Thick paper suitable for young children
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
My Fairytale Time The Three Little Pigs book is a fantastic large format picture book, with stunning illustrations by Sharon Harmer, that brings fairytale characters to life in kids' imaginations.
Features of My Fairytale Time The Three Little Pigs book:
• Large pages with brightly coloured illustrations of classic scenes and fairytale characters.
• Large, clear text throughout, humorous language and speech that stands out encourage children who are learning to read and appeal to kids who enjoy story time.
• As a picture book, there is an emphasis on full-page illustrations to engage young readers to take part in storytelling.
An extract from My Fairytale Time The Three Little Pigs:
"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll BLOW your house down!"
As the house of sticks was blown down, sticks flew everywhere, hitting the wolf on the head. The second little pig made his getaway. He ran off as fast as he could to find his brother and sister.
Illustrator: Sharon Harmer
Dimensions: 260 x 260 mm
Format: Paperback with glitter
100 Facts Horses and Ponies is bursting with fantastic images, fun activities and amazing facts. Children aged 7+ will soon learn everything they need to know about the equine world....
100 Facts Space is bursting with incredible images, fun activities and exactly 100 fantastic facts. Children aged 7+ will learn everything they need to know about the Universe and the...
100 Facts Inventions book for kids is bursting with exactly 100 fascinating facts, awesome images and fun activities to help children aged 7+ learn everything they need to know about discoveries, developments...