Lots to Spot: Nature! contains more than 100 animals, trees and flowers to spot and talk about with your preschooler, as well as BIG stickers.
- Improve your toddler's vocabulary and encourage discussion
- Spotting activities based on colours, numbers, shapes and opposites
- Large, easy-to-peel stickers for little hands
Little minds will love discovering the great outdoors with this colourful sticker book. Themed spreads – such as At the park, By the river and Into the woods – present a wide range of wildlife habitats, along with animals, trees and flowers to spot and talk about on every page. Children will love placing the big stickers to complete the brightly illustrated pages, and doing the spotting tasks, which explore colours, numbers, opposites and more.
About the illustrator
Sebastien Braun was born in Strasbourg, France and started studying history at Strasbourg University before deciding to switch to Art and then followed this with an art teaching qualification. After years of teaching, he was able to pursue his dream of becoming a full-time illustrator. Sebastien enjoys using a wide range of techniques and styles, from traditional watercolour and acrylic painting to ink drawings and digital media.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages