Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way.
• Helps to develop key learning skills including fine motor skills and problem solving.
• Wipe-clean pages allow kids to try again, building confidence.
• Bright, colourful design to stimulate a young child's senses.
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
Ideal for preschool children, Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers includes bright photographs and simple instructions to make learning fun.
Tracing, matching and drawing activities encourage toddlers to write letters, numbers and words. As they progress, children will become confident with more difficult concepts, expanding their vocabulary, learning number counting, and recognizing shapes and colours. The range of activities allows kids to progress at their own pace.
Once completed, kids can mark their work with a star or smiley face, building confidence and a sense of achievement. Then the pages can be wiped clean, ready to use again! A perfect wipe clean book for kids aged 3+ to get a headstart before school.
Examples of activities for kids in Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers:
• Trace over the lines to help the tractors reach the bales of hay
• Find three differences between the two pictures and circle them
• Circle the picture that is the odd one out
• Trace over the missing letters to complete the words
• Circle the colour of the digger
Size: 275 x 215 mm
Format: Saddle-stitched paperback, wipe-clean pages
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Numbers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Reading Together Puss in Boots cleverly unites a familiar fairytale with phonics practice for children aged 5+.• Activities throughout help children to improve word-building skills.• 70 reusable stickers to use with...