Learn to Read: Cinderella cleverly unites a familiar fairytale with phonics practice for children aged 3+.
- Activities throughout help your child to improve word-building skills
- Sounds are highlighted on each page to reinforce learning
- Detailed artwork helps your child search for clues as they read
Learn to Read: Cinderella is a wonderful classic fairytale, carefully retold to help your child refine their phonic skills. Each page focuses on a distinct sound, using sound out, word building and spotting activities to support fine motor skills and problem-solving skills.
Throughout the series of eight books, all 44 phonemes (sounds) that children are taught at school are practised.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages