Learn everything there is to know about aircraft in this action-packed book! In the Air! is guaranteed to delight all young vehicles fans.
- Packed with planes and other aircraft
- Engaging text and helpful labels throughout explain what different aircraft do
- Bright illustrations to engage young readers
- Plenty of fun details to spot on every page
From passenger planes to hot air balloons, children will learn all about their flying favourites and so much more, including the most modern aircrafts, what happens in an emergency and how planes land on water!
Each double-page spread presents an interesting topic in detail is filled with super fun facts and illustrated characters to bring learning to life.
Illustrator Maxine Lee-Mackie is a Liverpool (UK) based illustrator and designer, freelancing since graduating with a BA(Hons) in Digital Arts in 2004 and working part-time as a college art technician and a visiting lecturer in Graphic Design, Multimedia and Art. Her inspiration comes from many people, places and things but has deep roots in fashion, children’s books and pop-culture.
Writer Claire Philip is an experienced children's author and editor living in the Lake District, UK. She loves writing books to help young children fall in love with the world around them. Her favourite aircraft is a glider!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages