I am a bear! is full of amazing photographs, simple text, jokes, cartoons and loads of fun activities for kids aged 4+!
• Simple, fun facts help to develop reading skills.
• Activity pages featuring craft projects, recipes, puzzles and games.
• Great stickers that children can use to illustrate the story pages.
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
I am a bear! is a fantastic book providing a creative way for children aged 4+ to learn about these fascinating mammals whilst developing their reading skills.
Children will love learning all about the eight types of bear, including what they eat, where they live and how they look after their cubs. The fun story at the end adds an interactive element as kids can illustrate it using the 10–20 colourful stickers provided. I am a bear! is a perfect introduction to bear books for kids aged 4+.
Questions posed inside I am a bear!:
• What are you?
• Are you scary?
• Where do you live?
Fun activities include craft ideas, animal games and recipes for kids:
• Make bear flapjacks using 125g of butter, 100g of brown sugar, 5 tbsp of golden syrup, 250g of rolled oats, 20g of raisins and 20g of chopped nuts.
• Throw a teddy bear picnic for your friends and invite their teddy bears!
• There are three differences between Barney and Billy. Can you spot them?
Author: Camilla de la Bedoyere
Size: 240 x 200 mm
Format: Paperback with neon ink, sticker sheet
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Numbers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key...