How to Draw Cars helps kids aged 7+ discover how to draw a Mini, a Jeep and even an F1 racing car with step-by-step drawing instructions and illustrations by artist Steve Capsey.
• Packed with step-by-step guides, each with 4–5 clear stages.
• Special panels provide inspiration and drawing tips.
• Children are shown basic techniques to master.
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
How to Draw Cars is full of fantastic guidance on different drawing techniques, such as drawing a car in motion, for kids to learn how to draw a car like an expert!
From professional techniques such as texture and colour, to photos that display cars at different angles and on different terrains, How to Draw Cars is the perfect children's drawing book for inspiring natural creativity.
Inside How to Draw Cars:
• 15 cars for kids to learn how to draw
• Clear, easy step-by-step drawing instructions for kids to follow
• Important drawing techniques covered such as basic shapes, car parts, shading and other expert tips on how to sketch
• Car photo gallery for extra inspiration and advice
Cars included are:
Mini, dragster, 4x4, custom car, saloon, Porsche, Smart car, Lamborghini, stock car, Aston Martin, Jeep, Ferrari, Mercedes, rally car and F1 racing car.
Author and illustrator: Steve Capsey
Size: 264 x 220 mm
Format: Paperback with holographic foil
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Numbers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key...