How to Draw Bugs helps kids aged 7+ learn how to draw creepy crawlies including a snail, a butterfly and a tarantula, with step-by-step drawing instructions and illustrations by artist Steve Roberts.
• Packed with step-by-step guides, each with 4–5 clear stages.
• Special panels provide inspiration and drawing tips.
• Children are shown basic techniques to master.
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
How to Draw Bugs is full of fantastic guidance on different drawing techniques, as well as facts about bugs and their anatomy for kids to learn how to draw insects like an expert!
From professional techniques, such as the use of colour, to an introduction to different insect species, How to Draw Bugs is a fantastic kids' drawing book to inspire creativity.
Inside How to Draw Bugs:
• 15 bugs and insects for kids to practise drawing
• Clear, easy step-by-step drawing instructions for kids to follow
• Important drawing techniques covered such as adding texture, capturing both 'still' and 'action' shots, and other expert tips on how to sketch
• Bugs picture gallery for extra inspiration and advice
Bugs included are:
Snail, ladybird, caterpillar, centipede, butterfly, crane fly, earwig, shield bug, dragonfly, scarab beetle, tarantula, ant, bluebottle, grasshopper and bee.
Author: Lisa Regan
Illustrator: Steve Roberts
Size: 264 x 220 mm
Format: Paperback with holographic foil
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Numbers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key...