Our Get Set Go Computing: Learn to Code Flashcards set contains 100 double-sided cards for kids aged 5+ to learn the basics of coding without the need for a computer.
- 100 double-sided colour cards including instruction cards and challenge cards
- Designed to encourage logic, independent thinking and creativity
- Wipe-clean cards allow children to write their own challenge or action
Get Set Go Computing: Learn to Code Flashcards teach children how to follow coded instructions as well as set their own challenges and plan the code. Your child will love creating simple programs for themselves or a friend, planning exercise and dance routines and learning the importance of sequencing and logic to complete useful tasks along the way. Simply write in your own actions on the wipe-clean cards.
The bumper pack includes handy instruction cards containing hints and tips, challenge and concept cards to make a program harder, and blank cards for children to write in their own actions. The beauty is there's no need for a computer, just lay the cards out on the floor and perform the actions in order. Have fun!
Why You’ll Love These Flashcards
Not only do our Learn to Code cards help children get to grips with principles of coding, they will encourage your child to use initiative and be as creative as they like. The cards will get children off of their devices, moving around, and even dancing – learning doesn't get any more fun than this!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages