Get Set Go Computing: Digital Skills is part of a must-have range to help children aged 5-7 develop vital computing skills for their future.
- Up-to-date content written by computing experts Tech Age Kids
- Covers important topics such as 'Keywords' and 'Staying safe online'
- Wipe-clean pages allow children to plan, test out their ideas and practise, practise, practise!
This exciting new addition to our Get Set Go learning series includes everything your child needs to know about digital skills and incorporates the latest developments in the National Curriculum. Authors Dr Tracy Gardner and Elbrie de Kock of Tech Age Kids, both tech experts and parents, have designed this book to be user-friendly, with fun activities that encourage children to learn complex computing ideas. Every page can be ‘ticked’ to show the section has been understood and adds a sense of achievement.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages