First Q&A Jungle is a small book full of big questions all about rainforests.
First Q&A Jungle covers a wide range of jungle-related topics, answering both the most common and unusual questions posed by children. Each clearly answered question is accompanied by a photograph or cartoon to aid a child's understanding. With unique questions and answers, amazing photographs and fun cartoons on every page, this little jungle book for kids aged 5+ is sure to be a big hit with curious minds.
Questions in First Q&A Jungle cover basic concepts and unusual ideas such as:
• Does it rain every day in a rainforest?
• What is the biggest butterfly?
• Are there dragons in the jungle?
• Can a piranha eat a horse?
• How do lizards fly?
Fun activities put new ideas into context:
• Make a life-size model of a Goliath spider.
• Make up a story about three jungle animals and an adventure they have.
• Use an atlas or the Internet to find the Amazon River in the Amazon Rainforest.
Short, well-written facts ensure that kids will remember them, supporting their recall skills:
• Clever chimps use stones as tools to crack open tough nuts and fruit.
• The golden poison-arrow frog is one of the deadliest frogs of all, but it is no bigger than your thumb.
• Gecko lizards are able to crawl on rocks and trees because they have sticky toes.
Author: Camilla de la Bedoyere
Dimensions: 229 x 152.75 mm
Format: Saddle-stitched paperback
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Numbers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key...