First Q&A Bears is a small book full of big questions all about bears.
First Q&A Bears covers a wide range of bear-related topics, answering both the most common and unusual questions posed by children. Each clearly answered question is accompanied by a photograph or cartoon to aid a child's understanding. With unique questions and answers, amazing photographs and fun cartoons on every page, this is a perfect introduction to bear books for children aged 5+.
Questions in First Q&A Bears cover basic concepts and unusual ideas such as:
• Where do bears live?
• Which bears are the biggest?
• Are bears good at climbing trees?
• Which bear loves honey?
• Do pandas ever stop eating?
Fun activities put new ideas into context:
• Make a bear face from a paper plate.
• Imagine you are a moon bear and build a cosy nest of leaves or cushions.
• Create a height chart for your toy animals.
Short, well-written facts ensure that kids will remember them, supporting their recall skills:
• The sun bear has the longest tongue – it is up to 25 centimetres long!
• Moon bears are named after the white or cream patch of fur on their chests.
• Teddy bears are named after an American president called Teddy Roosevelt.
Author: Barbara Taylor
Dimensions: 229 x 152.75 mm
Format: Saddle-stitched paperback
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Numbers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key learning skills...
Learn to Write Tractors and Diggers helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way. • Helps to develop key...