Dogs Handbook is a detailed identification guide book for kids. Children can study different types of dog breed, such a Beagle, Staffordshire Bull Terrier and Great Dane.
- Each dog illustration is clearly labelled to point out key features
- Key information, such as size and behaviour, for every species
- Notes area for kids to add comments and draw pictures
Dogs Handbook is a fun, practical guide featuring easy identification tips, key stats and awesome facts about dogs to encourage children to be interested in the subject. Dogs Handbook can be used by kids on outdoor walks, trips to animal sanctuaries, and even when researching their own family pets, as each fact file contains lots of interesting information. With this great dog book for kids, dog lovers will be excited to discover working dog breeds and utility dog breeds, adding to their knowledge of man's best friend.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages