Curious Questions & Answers About The Moon takes a sideways look at all that is weird and wondrous about our Moon for kids aged 5+.
- Mind-boggling questions and answers
- Fresh, modern illustrations will appeal to children
- Fun approach to learning with humorous Would you Rather? questions
If you thought you knew all there is to know about the moon –think again! Budding young astronauts will discover what it's really like to walk on the Moon, why it’s covered in so many craters, and how it moves the oceans on Earth.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages