Curious Questions & Answers About Our Planet takes a sideways look at all that is wild, wonderful and downright weird about planet Earth for children aged 5+.
- Mind-boggling questions and answers
- Fresh, quirky illustrations will appeal to children
- Fun approach to learning with humorous Would you Rather? questions
The entertaining question and answer format makes Curious Questions & Answers About Our Planet the perfect book for both eager learners and reluctant readers. Find out how mountains grow, which plants like to eat meat, and why the sea is salty. Daniel Rieley's lively illustrations complete this wonderfully quirky fact book.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages