Convertible Submarine is the perfect playbook for toddlers aged 3+ years to be read, play with the playmat, and pretend to drive a submarine into the deep ocean!
- Fun, underwater adventure story for your child to enjoy
- Folds into a submarine for your child to play inside
- Wonderful illustrations by Simon Abbott, packed full of charming details
Convertible Submarine is an ocean story book, long play mat and a sit-in submarine toy. Firstly, read the story with your child about an underwater adventure where you meet lots of wonderful deep-sea creatures! Next, your child can follow and interact with the ocean adventure story on the large play mat, using their own toys. Finally, and often the most exciting for young children, Convertible Submarine quickly folds into a sit-in submarine to give hours of make-believe fun!
UK author and editor Claire Phillip loves the power of words to encourage both fun and learning for kids. She's worked on hundreds of books and still delights in watching a child discover a whole new world when they open a good book.
Simon Abbott is a UK children's book illustrator and he particularly loves the freedom to create new worlds to spark the imaginations of both the child and adult – we're never too old!
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages